- Client: European Environment Agency
- Implementation period: June, 2021 - March, 2022 (Completed)
- Geographic coverage: European Union
- Theme: Circular Economy
- Topic: Sustainable Production & Consumption
- Experts: Rob Williams, Oana Forestier, Foivos Petsinaris, Sarah Elsaid
The “EEA experimental dashboard on the transition to a Circular Economy in Europe” will be an online public-facing communication tool that presents information on progress towards a circular economy through innovative metrics/indicators/proxy parameters around societal, business and production/consumption innovations across Europe in a visual and accessible manner.
Our lead role in this project focussed on the overall design of the experimental dashboard, i.e. identifying and assessing potential indicators of CE – both existing and innovative suggestions. For the most attractive and relevant indicators we extracted the data and produced short narrtives describing their relvance and trends. We also participated in the collation of stakeholder views and the drafting of the mock up of the dashboard.