Koen Rademaekers is the Managing Director of Trinomics.
Prior to starting-up Trinomics, he was head of Ecorys’ Energy & Environment unit for more than 5 years. He solved many assignments for the European Commission (especially DG ENER, DG CLIMA and DG ENV) and other international institutions, covering a variety of disciplines ranging from socio-economic assessments, impact assessments, evaluations and model-based analyses of policy options.
Koen has a broad professional background: his extensive experience ranges from the academic (assistant professor in econometrics and finance), to the private (utilities, banks and industry) as well as the public sector (advisor of a Minister). He demonstrated his leadership and communication skills while managing international teams in different companies and during the multiple contacts with different types of clients and press.
- Client: European Commission - DG Environment
- Implementation period: 2018 - 2019 (Ongoing)
- Theme: Environment
- Topic: Environmental Policy
Support to the ex-post evaluation of the Nuclear Decommissioning Assistance Programme – Energy Window 2007-2013
- Client: European Commission - DG Energy
- Implementation period: 2018 - 2018 (Ongoing)
- Theme: Energy
- Topic: Energy Efficiency, Energy Markets, Energy Policy
- Client: European Parliament - Committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety (ENVI)
- Implementation period: 2018 - 2016 (Completed)
- Theme: Climate Change
- Topic: Climate Change Policy and Strategy