Trinomics, as lead partner, in collaboration with Alterra Wageningen, ARCADIS Belgium, REC, RPA and Stella Consulting, has been awarded a service contract by the European Commission’s DG Environment to support them in the implementation of Green Infrastructure. The objective of this assignment is to help further promote the uptake of Green Infrastructure (GI) across a variety of stakeholders including Member States, target sectors, and inter-linkages with other policy topics. The project team is carrying out a range of cross-cutting consulting activities supporting the overall implementation of the EC’s activities related to Green Infrastructure, as well as innovative, forward-looking cost-benefit scenario analysis assessing the differences between the current policy framework and a potential establishment of a TEN-G network (similar to existing TEN-E and TEN-T networks).
More specifically, the tasks include:
1. Ensuring a more effective promotion of GI at all relevant levels
2. Capacity building, training, education for GI
3. Improving information exchange mechanisms
4. Assessing technical standards and innovation possibilities
5. Assessing costs and benefits of TEN-G
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact Jeroen van der Laan.