Trinomics carries out consultancy projects for national governments, EU and other international clients (such as ministries, the European Commission and international development banks). Our work includes applied economic research and policy advice, training and knowledge transfer in different subsets of energy, climate change and environmental topics.
Trinomics offers an interesting opportunity for a traineeship in our Brussels office (at Square de Meeus 24) for motivated young people to gain work experience in a professional and dynamic environment of a consultancy company within an informal and pleasant working atmosphere. The traineeship period is six months, with a possibility for extension with a consultant contract upon very good performance.
Profile of the candidate
We are looking for young people with high level analytical and writing skills, an eye for detail, the willingness to go that little bit further if necessary, and a desire to operate in national and international teams. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Completed Master’s degree in energy sciences or a closely related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of EU energy topics
- Ability to write and communicate fluently in English
- Right to work in the EU
- Some previous (internship) experience in a similar environment (e.g. EU institutions, consultancy, think tank)
- Knowledge of other European languages
If you are interested in a traineeship position at Trinomics, please send in:
- Your most recent CV
- Your University grades (Master’s only)
- A cover letter of maximum one page demonstrating your interest in the post and how you meet the requirements above.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Traineeship Application – Brussels’. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview. Remuneration for the traineeship is competitive and will be communicated to preselected candidates during an interview.